**2022-23 COMMUNITY WELLNESS APPLICATION INFORMATION**
MCFN Council has approved $2500.00 for the 2022-2023 Community Wellness distribution.
- Forms will be accepted starting March 28, 2022 via mail, email or drop off at the Lands, Membership & Research office at 6 First Line.
- Members must use the new 2022-2023 application form for $2500. Applications will not be accepted if other forms are used.
- Direct deposit (CANADIAN ACCOUNTS ONLY) is the preferred method of payment, your name must appear on your void cheque or direct deposit form NO EXCEPTIONS. If your name is NOT on your void cheque or direct deposit form, a cheque will be mailed to you. Not applicable if there are no changes to your banking information. If you have requested a cheque, it will be mailed to you. Please ensure your address is up to date and complete.
- You do not need to submit a quote, receipt or estimate this year only!
- ALL PAYMENTS WILL START APRIL 7, 2022 OR AFTER.
Acceptable Valid ID (MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF THE FRONT & BACK OF ID)
Employee ID, with digitized photo
Student ID, with digitized photo
Passport or Nexus card
Lands, Membership & Research
2789 Mississauga Rd
If you have any questions please call the LMR office Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 PM.
2021-22 COMMUNITY WELLNESS **2nd DISTRIBUTION** APPLICATION INFORMATION
2021-2022 COMMUNITY WELLNESS APPLICATION INFORMATION