The Community Support Unit is a multifaceted unit that offers programs for the families and youth of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation.
The Community Support Unit offers the youth a safe, friendly place to participate in various activities throughout the year.
- After school program
- After school skating program (ages 6-12 years old)
- Summer Day Camp (ages 6-12 years old)
- March Break Day Camp (ages 6-12 years old)
- LSK School Hockey Tournament (ages 6-12 years old)
- Youth Groups (gr. 3 – high school)
- Curriculum (kindergarten to gr. 8)
- March Break Blitz activities (community events)
- Easter Hop-A-Long
- Annual Community Picnic
- Caring Together Week
- Halloween Party
- National Addictions Week
The latest posts from MCFN Social and Health Services Department
Eye Clinic Survey
MCFN wants to know if the community would benefit from a mobile eye clinic. The survey will be distributed in the Eaglepress Newsletter and online.