Thursday April 29th 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3=7 Sets
- 10 High Knees
- 5 Lunges Step Ups (Both Legs)
- 10 High Knees
- 5 Mountain Climbers (Each Leg0
- 10 Sec Plank
- 5 Mountain Climbers
Meal: The New Avocado Toast
- 2 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce and lemon wedges, for serving
- Process the bread in a food processor until you have very fine crumbs (you should have about 1 1/2 cups).
- Heat the garlic and 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high until very fragrant and brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Discard the garlic. Add the breadcrumbs and cook, tossing frequently, until golden brown and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and season with salt.
- Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel, add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and heat on high. Fry the eggs on high until the outer edges are browned and lacy but the yolks are still slightly uncooked, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit in the skillet until the yolks are set, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Liberally brush all sides of the cut avocado halves with lemon juice and generously season with salt. Working with 1 half at a time, dredge the avocados in the breadcrumbs, turning to coat and patting the crumbs lightly into the flesh and the pit cavity. Reserve the remaining breadcrumbs.
- To serve, place 1 avocado half cut-side up on a small plate. Sprinkle with a few more breadcrumbs and top with a fried egg, some scallions, radishes and a drizzle of hot sauce.