Thursday May 6th 2021
Workout: Stamina Bulider
(Do each exercise for 3 mins. If you need to take a break stop the clock and restart it when your break is over.)
- High Knees
- Calf Raises
- Wall Sit
- Lateral Raise Holds
Meal: SWEET POTATO “TOAST” WITH AVOCADO, SPINACH, PROSCIUTTO AND POACHED EGG
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 avocado, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- parsley, for garnishment
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Wash and scrub the sweet potato. Slice the potato lengthwise, into even slices, using a mandoline.
- Lightly oil both sides of the sweet potato slices, then place on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- While the potato is baking, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Crack and poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pot and place in a bowl of room temperature water (while the potato is still baking).
- Heat a skillet on medium heat with 1 tbsp of oil and cook the prosciutto for 1 minute on each side. Remove and place on a paper towel.
- Once the potato has cooked, add to a plate and top with smashed avocado, baby spinach, a slice of prosciutto and a poached egg.