June 22nd 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3=7 Sets
- 20 Flutter Kicks
- 20 Sec Hollow Hold
- 20 Heel Taps
- 10 Elbow Plank Leg Raises(Each Leg)
- 20 Sec Plank
- 20 Side Bridges (Each Side)
Meal: Baked Orange Chicken
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice and zest of 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 cup cooked jasmine rice
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Set up a dredging station with one bowl of flour, one of eggs, and one of panko. Dredge the chicken in flour, then coat in eggs and cover in panko. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until no longer pink, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Whisk until combined and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl and toss in orange sauce.
- Serve over rice with orange zest, sesame seeds, and green onions.