Monday April 19th 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3= 7 Sets
- 10 Jumping Jack
- 10 Pacer Steps
- 10 Jumping Heel Clicks
- 10 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Butt Kicks
- 40 High Knees(Go as fast as you can for the last 20)
Meal: Lemon Chicken
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Finely grated zest & juice 1/2 small lemon
- 2 tsp coconut or canola oil
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet (around 150g), cut into 1.5cm slices
- 1 capsicum, any colour, deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium carrot (around 80g), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150ml chicken stock (made with 1/2 stock cube)
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thickly sliced
- Mix the cornflour with the soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat, add the chicken, capsicum, carrot and broccoli and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned and the vegetables are beginning to soften.
- Pour the lemon and soy mixture into the pan, add the chicken stock and spring onions and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat and cook for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened and the chicken is cooked through, stirring regularly.
- Sprinkle with grated lemon zest and serve with rice.