Monday March 29th 2021
Workout: Quick Challenging Circuit
Start with 30 seconds per exercise to get started. If you are comfortable with increasing the time then you can go up to a minute.
- Walking Push-ups
- Around the world Lunge/Squat
- Bent over Squats with Leg Lift
- Tricep Dips
- Back Extensions
- Pyramid Planks
- Planks with Knee Bends
Meal: Monte Cristo Crepes
1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 12-inch prepared crepes
8 thin slices Black Forest ham (about 5 ounces)
8 thin slices deli turkey (about 8 ounces)
8 thin slices muenster cheese (about 4 ounces)
1 5-ounce package mixed greens (about 8 cups)
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Microwave the jam in a microwave-safe bowl until loosened, 20 to 30 seconds. Stir in the mustard; set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 crepe; stack 2 slices each ham, turkey and cheese on one half of the crepe. Cook until the crepe just starts browning on the bottom and the cheese starts melting, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold the crepe in half over the filling using a spatula, then fold in half again to form a wedge. Flip the wedge and cook until the bottom is browned, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate. Repeat to make 3 more crepes. (Remove the skillet from the heat between batches if it gets too hot.)
- Toss the greens with the olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Serve the crepes with the raspberry mustard and salad.