Full body: At Home/Dorm Room Workout
You can do each circuit individually or do them back to back for a real challenge! Each circuit has four exercises, each is to be done 10 times. Once you finish one time through the circuit repeat two more times. If doing all three then complete one round of each circuit before repeating.
- 10 Squats
- 10 Step-Ups
- 10 Reverse Lunges
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Glute Bridges
- 10 Jackknife Crunches
- 10 Situps
- 10 Alternating Leg Lifts
- 10 Narrow Triceps Push-ups
- 10 Shoulder Taps
- 10 Plank Up and Downs
- 10 Mountains Climbers (Each Leg)
Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Sauce:
1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
1 tablespoon skim milk
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 cups cauliflower florets (from about 1 medium head)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. For the cheese sauce: Whisk together the sour cream, blue cheese, milk, mayonnaise, 1/8 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes
3. For the Buffalo cauliflower: Meanwhile, microwave the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on high until melted. Whisk in the hot sauce and lemon juice and set aside.
4. Mix olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup water in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss until well coated. Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown and just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Whisk the hot sauce mixture again, drizzle over the cauliflower and toss with tongs to coat. Roast the cauliflower until the sauce is bubbling and browned around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes more. Serve hot with the cheese sauce.