The Ontario government announced the opening of the application portal for the Support for Learners fund.
The deadline to apply is January 15, 2021.
About Support for Learners
You can get financial support to help with additional costs during the 2020-2021 school year due to COVID-19.
Eligible parents or guardians will receive a one-time payment of:
- $200 for each child up to age 12
- $250 for each child or youth up to age 21 with special needs
You are eligible if your child:
- attends a publicly funded school
- attends a private school
- attends a First Nation operated or federally operated school
- attends school in-person or online
- is homeschooled
- is enrolled in child care
- is at home
For students attending First Nations schools, simply select:
“My child is not enrolled in either a public or private school”
Then select drop down option:
“My child is attending a First Nation operated or federally-operated school”
Learn more about the funding: https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-support-learners
Apply for funding: https://www.iaccess.gov.on.ca/SupportForLearnersWeb/public/index.xhtml