The MCFN Lands, Membership and Research Department (LMR) is scheduled to reopen on Sept. 8, 2020. For the safety of all staff and visitors, we will be implementing the following new entry procedures.
- Please call the LMR office at 905-768-0100 starting Sept. 8, 2020 to book an appointment time for membership, lands or status cards. Appointment times will start on Sept. 14, 2020.
- WALK-INS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME
- Entry into the LMR office will be only for the person/s with appointments booked ahead of time. Stay in your cars and call the office when you arrive for your appointment time.
- Visitors will be asked three (3) screening questions before entry into the LMR office.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask while in the LMR office.
- NEW FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER ONLY, status cards will be issued Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Starting Oct. 1, status cards will be issued on Thursdays and Fridays only.
- When applying for a status card you will need two (2) pieces of ID. Acceptable ID include birth certificate, health card, drivers’ licence, provincial ID card, employee ID or student ID with digitized photo, firearms licence, old status card (cannot be expired for no more 6 months), passport or Nexus card.
- Picture Fee for status card is $3 (cash only)