If you made an IAP or ADR claim for compensation for residential school abuse, the Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement says that you can save your IAP or ADR records for history, public education and research at the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation (NCTR).


Please click on the following link to view or sign the consent form: My Records, My Choice Consent Form