MNCFN Flu Clinic
11/21/2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Get your Flu Shot
Please call Laura-Lee Kelly, at the Community Health Program, 905-768-0141 to book an appointment or you can drop in. This free vaccination clinic is open to all community members. Please bring your yellow immunization cards, if you do not have one, one will be provided.
Helpful Tips during the Flu Season:
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Stay home from school/work when you are sick.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, NOT your hands.
- Clean and disinfect commonly touched items at home/work (e.g. Door Knobs, hand rails, light switches, desks/counter tops, telephone, cell phones)
- GET YOU FLU SHOT, GET IT EARLY