Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN) encourages comments, suggestions, critiques, and questions through all communication channels including social media. By posting comments on the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Facebook Page, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. By submitting a comment on the MCFN page you agree, that the comment content is your own, and to hold the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
2. A) MCFN reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all inappropriate and/or libelous comments including the following:
• criticisms that identify Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation staff or Council members by name
• comments or posts that disclose information which the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation and its employees are required to keep confidential by law or administrative rule
• vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language; which includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words
• comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
• comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content
• comments that promote or advertise a person or a business or commercial transaction that is not operated by the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
• comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office.
2 B) MCFN has the right to block access to any one from posting to the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Facebook Page found to be in violation of 2A).
3. MCFN will not allow comments containing the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted. Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Chief, Council or staff.
Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.
Chief and Council
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
The latest posts from MCFN Media and Communications
The Board of Directors of the Mississaugas of the Credit Business Corporation (MCBC) is pleased to announce that Leonard Rickard, a member of the Moose Cree First Nation, has accepted the position of Chief Executive [...]
Please be advised that all MCFN offices and buildings will be closed on Friday, June 21, 2019 for National Indigenous Peoples Day! Re-opening Monday, June 24, 2019. Miigwech.
An historic gathering of The Queen's representatives in Canada along with the Territorial Commissioners and National Chief Perry Bellegarde of the Assembly of First Nations leaders is taking place at the recently designated Chapel Royal [...]
Reclaiming Power and Place: The Final Report of the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls
FROM THE MMIW WEBSITE: The National Inquiry’s Final Report reveals that persistent and deliberate human and Indigenous rights violations and abuses are the root cause behind Canada’s staggering rates of violence against Indigenous women, girls [...]