Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN) encourages comments, suggestions,
critiques, and questions through all communication channels including social media. By posting
comments on the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Facebook Page, you are agreeing
to the following terms and conditions:
1. By submitting a comment on the MCFN page you agree, that the comment content is
your own, and to hold the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation harmless from any
and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
2. A) MCFN reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all inappropriate and/or
libelous comments including the following:
• criticisms that identify Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation staff or Council
members by name
• comments or posts that disclose information which the Mississaugas of the New Credit
First Nation and its employees are required to keep confidential by law or administrative
• vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language; which
includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words
• comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed,
color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance,
national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
• comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content
• comments that promote or advertise a person or a business or commercial transaction
that is not operated by the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
• comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political
2 B) MCFN has the right to block access to any one from posting to the Mississaugas of the
Credit First Nation Facebook Page found to be in violation of 2A).
3. MCFN will not allow comments containing the same content to be posted multiple
times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Chief, Council or staff.
Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring,
moderation or disclosure to third parties.
Chief and Council
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
The latest posts from MCFN Media and Communications
As featured in our April and May 2019 Eaglepress issues, MCFN member Steven LaForme had a stellar Minor Midget year with the Brantford 99ers capturing the Minor Midget AAA Alliance Championship in 2018/19. Following that, [...]