Public Works Special
As decided by the COVID-19 Working Group the following have been deemed as essential services: water, wastewater, solid waste and recycling (Wednesday before 8:00 a.m., unless otherwise notified) will be maintained during this pandemic.
The Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN) Public Works Department is implementing the following stipulations on customer services, invoices and payments until further notice:
Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste and Recycling Service:
- All customers are encouraged to enroll in on-line banking through their banking institution to submit payments.
- Late fees/interest will not be applied to customer accounts.
- No disconnections will take place.
- Public Works staff will be on-call during this time for notification of any Public Works related emergencies.
Bulk/Household Water Card Holder Process:
- Please email the Director of Public Works at Arland.LaForme@mncfn.ca and/or send a text message to (905) 971-2980 to schedule an appointment for loading of water cards.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
Brandon Hill, Infrastructure Manager (905) 517-7900
Matthew Sault, Infrastructure Manager Assistant (519) 757-6228
Leo LaForme, Infrastructure Maintenance Worker (Roads) (905) 971-2982
Arland LaForme, Director of Public Works (905) 971-2980
Please be safe and take care of your family.