June 29th 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3= 7 Sets
- 20 Sec High Knees
- 20 Sec Punches
- 20 Sec Climbers
- 20 Sec Shoulder Taps
Meal: Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers, halved
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 slices provolone
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325º. Place peppers in a large baking dish and bake until tender, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 6 minutes. Add steak and season with more salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Add provolone to bottom of baked peppers and top with steak mixture. Top with another piece of provolone and broil until golden, 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.