July 30th 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3= 7 Sets
- 20 Side Leg Raises(Each leg)
- 10 Squats
- 10 Lunges
- 10 Plank Leg Raises
- 20 Leg Extensions
- 10 Slow Climbers
Meal: Ravioli Alfredo with Artichoke
- Kosher salt
- 2 9-ounce packages mushroom agnolotti or other ravioli
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 9-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook as the label directs. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, artichoke hearts, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring, until the artichokes are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook until mostly evaporated, about 1 minute. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add the parmesan, peas and nutmeg. Cook, stirring, until the sauce is thickened, about 1 minute.
- Add the ravioli, tarragon and reserved cooking water to the skillet; gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.