July 28th 2021
Level 1= 3 Sets Level 2= 5 Sets Level 3= 7 Sets
- 20 second Plank
- 10 Alternating arm/leg Raise Planks
- 4 Moving Plank 90 degrees
- 20 Climbers
- 10 Push-Ups
Meal: Raspberry Salmon
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Splash of red wine
- Olive oil cooking spray, for coating the skillet
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (each approximately 4 ounces in size), preferably wild
- Steamed asparagus, for serving
- Mash the raspberries and vinegar with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in the orange peel, orange juice, honey and wine until combined. Set aside.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook the salmon until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and carefully wipe away any liquid with a paper towel. Return the skillet to medium heat and add the reserved raspberry mixture. Stirring constantly, cook until just thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with asparagus on the side.