COMMUNITY WELLNESS 2020-2021
MCFN Council has approved a 2nd Distribution for the 2020-2021 Community Wellness allocation for $1000.00.
THE FOLLOWING CHANGES IN PROCEDURE WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE 2020-2021 COMMUNITY WELLNESS PROCESS DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
The 2020-2021 Community Wellness – 2nd Distribution applications will be available starting November 16, 2020. Applications will be available via the mncfn.ca website or call the LMR office and we will mail or email you an application. Contact information listed below.
Application Forms and 2 Pieces of Identification (see below)
- Will be accepted starting November 16, 2020 via mail, email or drop off via our mail slot at the Lands, Membership & Research office at 6 First Line.
- This 2nd distribution is different from the initial Community Wellness payment of $2500, therefore Members must use the new 2nd Distribution application form for $1000. Applications will not be accepted if other forms are used.
- Direct deposit (CANADIAN ACCOUNTS ONLY) is the preferred method of payment, your name must appear on your void cheque or direct deposit form NO EXCEPTIONS. If your name is NOT on your void cheque or direct deposit form, a cheque will be mailed to you. Not applicable if there are no changes to your banking information.
- If you have requested a cheque, it will be mailed to you. Please ensure your address is up to date and complete.
- You do not need to submit a quote, receipt or estimate this year only!
- All payments will start after December 1, 2020
AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE LANDS, MEMBERSHIP & RESEARCH OFFICE TO DROP OFF THEIR APPLICATIONS OR TO PICK UP CHEQUES.
Acceptable Valid ID (MUST BE PROVIDED A COPY OF THE FRONT & BACK OF ID)
|· Birth certificate
· Status card
· Health card
· Driver’s license
|· Employee ID, with digitized photo
· Student ID, with digitized photo
· Firearms license
· Passport or Nexus card
Lands, Membership & Research
2789 Mississauga Rd
If you have any questions please call the LMR office Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 PM.