Take 10 minutes to complete our Band Member Survey and be entered into a draw to win $500
• Participants must be Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation band members.
• Survey must be fully completed and signed.
• Previously completed the survey? Update your survey and you will also be entered into the $500 draw.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Surveys must be received by August 31st 2019 by 11:59 pm.
To receive a survey please contact Michele King, Employment and Training
Phone: (905) 768-1181 ext. 223
Band member surveys form available online: Band Member Survey
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
The Niagara Peninsula Aboriginal Area Management Board (NPAAMB) is hosting a conference Dec. 13 to Dec. 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Please see flyer for details. To register, click on the following documents: NPAAMB Client Intake Assessment OK 2018 Registration v15268
Community Safety Statement from Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Re: Suspicious Vehicle on MCFN on Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Chief and Council are asking community members to be aware of a suspicious vehicle observed on the territory on Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 near the “Townline Estates” complexes on New Credit Road.
An alert community member spotted the vehicle around 7 a.m. on Nov. 11 parked in the roadway facing the Townline Estates complexes.
The vehicle remained there throughout the day. The observant resident noticed the same vehicle, occupied by a lone man, at 12:50 p.m. that same