Take 10 minutes to complete our Band Member Survey and be entered into a draw to win $500
- Participants must be Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation band members.
- Survey must be fully completed and signed.
- Previously completed the survey? Update your survey and you will also be entered into the $500 draw.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Surveys must be received by November 30th
To receive a survey please contact Michele King
Employment and Training
Phone: (905) 768-1181 ext. 223
Band member surveys form available online here: Band Member Demographic Survey
Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Band Member Survey Form
To establish and continuously update a database that reflects the education and employment experience of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation (MCFN) band members.
What is this for?
The information helps the MCFN to better understand the skills, education and training that members have to offer. This helps to plan for future economic development opportunities.
Why should I do it?
This is a chance to show your skills and abilities to help grow your community. This may lead to new training and employment opportunities for you.
Where does the information go?
Your personal information stays at Employment and Training and it will not be released without your consent.
Who sees the information?
Only those authorized by the Chief and Council will see the information.
When is the draw?
The draw will take place in December 2019.
Where do I get a survey?
- Online at mncfn.ca
- In person at the Employment and Training office
Request an email copy of the survey by contacting email@example.com