Mississaugas of the Credit | 2020 | Christmas Basket Application
1. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, baskets will be delivered by MCFN Social & Health Staff.
2. Deadline for applications is Friday, November 27, 2020, by 4:00 p.m.
3. Applications AND Income Verification can be returned to the office one of 3 ways:
- Email to email@example.com. (Subject: Christmas Basket)
- Place in the Drop Off Box located in the Social & Health vestibule, between the doors or outside (weather permitting) during working hours (subject to change, dependent on possible office closures).
- Mail to: MCFN Social & Health Services – Christmas Basket Program
659 New Credit Rd, Building 2, Hagersville, ON N0A 1H0
4. Delivery of both food and toys will take place on Wednesday, December 16, 2020.
5. In order to keep staff safe, if you have outdoor pets, please be sure they are tied up or indoors the day of delivery.
- Must reside in the Mississaugas of the Credit Community
- Must be in receipt of Social Assistance (OW, ODSP) or be considered low-income as per the Low-Income Measures Chart (see below).
- Must include income verification – i.e. pay stub, social assistance stub, bank statement, etc.
- Recipients must be having dinner in their home
- One Christmas Basket per eligible household
- Children listed in the application must reside in the home
Low Income Measures Chart:
Please contact Erin by phone: 905-768-1181 text: 289-442-4540 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to have an application emailed to you, or to arrange for a form to be picked up at Social and Health.